With plenty of flights from the East Coast and miles of uncrowded, pristine beaches, for an easy Caribbean getaway Harbour Island Bahamas is a great option for a family vacation.
Bahama House on Harbour Island is one of the Bahamas’ best kept secrets. Here you’ll find stunningly beautiful pink sand beaches, colonial charm and colorful Bahamian culture.
Bahama House itself offers families a level of hospitality and accommodations found nowhere else on the island – and perhaps in all of the Bahamas.
The property dates back to the 1800s and has been stylishly restored by the amazing team at Eleven Experience designed with both Bahamian decor and the wishes of discerning travelers in mind. (Check out some of Eleven’s other projects where you can see the Northern lights in Iceland here and ski Colorado’s backcountry terrain here).
Guests have exclusive access to the property’s beautiful pool, tiered lounge and patio spaces, extensive bar and a fully equipped beach set-up just a few blocks away.
The true magic of Harbour Island Bahamas for a family vacation and the Bahama House experience happens in the carefully curated details. When you stay at Bahama House, you can expect:
· Daily breakfast
· House alcohol and non-alcoholic beverages
· Complimentary in-room minibar
· Beach set-up complete with chaises, snorkel gear, paddle boards, beach umbrellas, refreshments and more
· Airport transfers to/from the North Eleuthera Airport
· Designated Eleven Experience Manager to customize an itinerary for your stay, assist with all of your pre-arrival planning and any special requests while at Bahama House
Spend your days enjoying boat trips to neighboring islands and secluded beaches, bone fishing, jet skiing, horseback riding and guided yoga.
Offering just 11 chic rooms, Bahama House makes for a lovely retreat and pricing is extremely accessible, starting at just $515 US per room per night.
Just looking for some ideas? Sign up below for instant access to our favorite bucket list trip itineraries.